[Advert-L] REALLY IMPORTANT!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:28:04 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Don't forget we have a very special guest coming tomorrow -- Debra from Starcom!! This is a very exciting opportunity, especially if you're freshman or sophomores because she will be someone you should have on your contact list if you're looking for summer internships next year -- Starcom loves OU students. Juniors it's also good as well because she will be going out to dinner with us and if you're looking for a job in the next year you can always pick her brain/stay in touch with her! ALLSSSOOO don't forget that exec elections are next week!! I am attaching the job description list. Newly-elected members will serve from the beginning of this spring quarter and end right before spring break next year. There aren't a lot of you so even if you're unsure just take the chance and step up to gain a position. It's great experience, great for resume, and amazing for networking. Email me with questions!

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre