[Advert-L] DUES!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 11 13:40:59 EST 2012

Correcctionnnnnn

They need to be to Lisa by the 12th, which is tomorrow, because she has to send them before the 15th. You can give them to her at the Date Auction tomorrow 3rd Floor of Baker 7-9pm since I know you all will be there :)

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre