[Advert-L] Meeting Tonight!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 8 14:01:12 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

Sorry this is later than usual. As much as I'd like to charm you nice and early with the written word, I am human and I do fall behind sometimes.  But fear not! TONIGHT we will be having Ad Club as usual in Scripps 111 at 6 pm! Tonight is VERY VERY important! We're rapidly approaching the final days of our NSAC campaign and tonight we will be holding Presentation Team tryouts!

Make sure you're there.  We will be updating you on upcoming events and speakers as well as other important reminders.

SEE YOU TONIGHT,
Em

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition