[Advert-L] Tomorrow's meeting!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 4 22:08:20 EST 2012

Hello everyone!

Burnt out from preparing for finals? Come to our meeting tomorrow at 6 in Scripps 111!

Thumbprint will be presenting their work from this past semester - come if you are interested in joining the group next semester!
Also, tomorrow will be the last chance to sign up for a Mad Men-inspired Ad Club Tee.
Thursday we will be having our Mad Men-themed social! Get snazzy, slick your hair back, and celebrate the end of the semester!

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relations Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Director of Standards & Ethics | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299