[Advert-L] Cake!

Kefalos, Lisa lk319109 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 10:47:16 EDT 2012

Hey Ad Clubbers,

So fall quarter a few of us got together and donated a cake to Passion Works for their annual cake auction fundraiser. Passion Works is hosting another auction May 12th from 10-3 at Center Court of The Market on State.

If we were to participate we must also donate a $25 min gift/incentive item. This could be a gift card/basket or whatever we want! Cakes are to be dropped off on that Friday, May 11th.

We can talk about if were interested next meeting, I'll have to let them know by next Friday if we are interested! This is a fun way to get involved and promote ad club, so think about it :)

Lisa M. Kefalos

Scripps College of Communication, 2013

Ohio University Advertising Association Treasurer

Alpha Delta Pi Public Relations Chair