[Advert-L] MULT POSITIONS

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 25 23:15:41 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I don't know if this was clear in our meeting or if you understood from the nsac app but you ARE ALLOWED to apply for multiple positions (up to 3) for both the EXEC AND NSAC applications. I figured I would clarify this before scripps opened back up tomorrow and you guys turned in your applications. Also PR and PROMOTIONS are 2 SEPARATE director positions so please make sure you list them that way!

Have a happy Monday!!
Hilary

Public Relations | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre