[Advert-L] FIRST Ad Club Meeting WOO!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 17:15:54 EDT 2011

Welcome home everyone!

What's up old and new Ad Clubbers?! Welcome to the 2011-2012 Ad Club year! Prepare yourselves, gang, because Ad Club is starting up this week and I don't want you to get over-excited. Tomorrow, Wednesday September 14, we will be having our FIRST Ad Club meeting of the quarter at a NEW TIME (7p.m.) in Scripps 111! To accommodate other classes we have moved the time from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for this quarter. DON'T FORGET THAT!

This week we will open the doors at 6:30 and invite everyone to come anytime to hang out get to know the group and what we're all about. There will be PIZZA for all of course because who doesn't want pizza to kick off an awesome year, right? The first half of the meeting will be a nice little meet and greet to begin the year and then at 7:30 we are lucky enough to welcome a speaker from the American Advertising Federation! This is a great way to kick off what will be a super fantastic year so come ready to get involved and have fun (while eating pizza..duh).

See you guys tomorrow night!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association