[Advert-L] Scholarship

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 24 23:00:35 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DanLeibundgut <dleibundgut at aafcleveland.com<mailto:dleibundgut at aafcleveland.com>>
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Subject: AAF-Cleveland Scholarship Applications
To: sticks13 at sbcglobal.net<mailto:sticks13 at sbcglobal.net>

Hello

The deadline for AAF-Cleveland Education Foundation scholarship applications is this Friday, October 28. I’ve attached a pdf file for you to distribute to your students. Please contact me should you have any questions and thank you for your support of this program.

Regards,
Dan Leibundgut
Executive Director
AAF-Cleveland
216-901-4000 x-11<tel:216-901-4000%20x-11>
www.aafcleveland.com<http://www.aafcleveland.com/>

Best wishes,
Hilary

Public Relations | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre