[Advert-L] MKT meeting!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 12 11:20:11 EDT 2011

Hi!

If anyone is still interested but didn't get a chance to sign up, the MARKETING meeting for NSAC will be tonight at around 5:15 in Scripps 111. This will NOT be the set time every week but tonight we will pick a time for our regular meetings. Hope to see you there #bobkittens!

Best wishes,
Hilary

Public Relations | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre