[Advert-L] Ad Club Tomorrow!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 11 13:53:10 EDT 2011

Hey Hi Hello Ad Club,

Happy Tuesday everyone! Who knows what comes after Tuesday? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? WEDNESDAY! RIGHT! Tomorrow's meeting is going to be extremely beneficial to everyone! Tomorrow we will be welcoming an awesome speaker to come and talk to all of us about the real world and answer all of our questions.  Rob Moorman, our guest of honor tomorrow night, is the Chief Marketing Officer for Merkley+PARTNERS. He was nice enough to come out to Ad Club and talk to the coolest kids on campus tomorrow evening so it's really important to be there please!!

Remember to bring your dues tomorrow too if you have them! ($70)

In the name of Advertising,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition