[Advert-L] Ad Club TONIGHT!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 5 13:31:06 EDT 2011

Howdy Ad Club,

I know you're thinking to yourself, woah, it's Wednesday, that can only mean one thing. GUESS WHAT. You are correct my friends.  TONIGHT at 7 p.m. in Scripps 111 we will be having our fabulous Ad Club meeting.  This meeting is all about NSAC because GUESS WHAT? It has begun. Also, we will be talking a lot more about the New York trip because we feel the joy of Athens should be spread to the big apple. Not to mention you could get a job out of it, how awesome is that?

If you have dues ($70) please bring them as well!  They are not due tonight but we need to send those to the AAF asap so please bring them.  Remember if you are not a dues paying member you can't get any credit for everything you do with NSAC.  One last thing, TEE SHIRT DESIGNS! Email those to ouadassociation at gmail.com today by 5 p.m! And make them look fly, because in Ad Club, we dress to impress.

Til tonight friends,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association