[Advert-L] Fwd: Brooksource at OU's Career Fairs/On Campus Interviews!

Hilary Johnson hilaryjohnson10 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 22:50:08 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julie Rank <jrank at brooksource.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Brooksource at OU's Career Fairs/On Campus Interviews!

 *Hello!*****

 ****

*I would greatly appreciate if you could please forward the below email and
attachments along to the graduating members of your organization regarding
an amazing career opportunity! We have numerous OU alum and want to keep
that number growing!*****

 ****

*Thank you in advance for your help!*

** **

*Respectfully,*****

*Julie*****

Julie Rank - College Relations | *Brooksource* *People.Technology.Success* *
***

Good afternoon!****

My name is Julie Rank, and I am the College Relations Rep for Brooksource.
 Our company is a dynamic IT Consulting firm specializing in providing
consultants to our clients for cutting edge technical projects across the
country. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest and soon
to be the United States. We are looking for graduating students and recent
alumni that are interested in an entrepreneurial career to work in our 12
rapidly growing markets (including *Columbus, Chicago, * and *Cincinnati*!)
as *Corporate Recruiters *and *Sales Executives*.  Though we are an
information technology based company, it is not necessary to have a
technical degree. We will teach you all that you need to know to be
successful. ****

*We will be attending* the *OU *Fall *Career Fair *on Tuesday Oct. 4th. Two
representatives from our Columbus Office, Tim Bonarrigo & Ali Giordano (both
recent Alumni!) will be available to answer questions about open positions
and the company. I encourage you to stop by our booth and learn more about
the opportunities with Brooksource! We will also be conducting *on campus
interviews Wednesday Oct. 19th *at the Career Center. *To get on the
Brooksource interview schedule* stop by our booth and *submit your resume to
the Brooksource  On-Campus Interview Schedule Bobcat  Career
Services Website.*****

I have attached job descriptions and an article written by the Princeton
Review, who voted Brooksource as one of the "Nation's Best Entry Level Jobs"
for your review!  Also, visit our website for more information,
www.brooksource.com ****

Each of our 12 offices will be hiring for the* January 2012* and *June* (or
August) *training classes* that take place at our *Corporate Office* in
Indianapolis.  ****

 If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask
jrank at brooksource.com  I look forward to speaking with you in the future!***
*

 Best,****

Julie ****

** **

Julie Rank | College Relations *
**[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg at 01CC76EC.1ACEC660]
*8395 Keystone Xing Blvd | Suite 202 | Indianapolis, IN 46240
Office: 317.287.3227****

Fax:      317.731.5086****

www.brooksource.com**

[image: Description:
cid:image004.png at 01CC76EC.1ACEC660]<http://www.facebook.com/brooksource>
[image: Description:
cid:image006.png at 01CC76EC.1ACEC660]<http://www.twitter.com/brooksource>
  [image: Description:
cid:image008.png at 01CC76EC.1ACEC660]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/brooksource>
****

** **

--
Best wishes,

Hilary Johnson

President, OU Ad Association
Campus Intern, Universal Pictures
Marketing Director, 2011 National Student Advertising Compeition - AAF
Public Relations Director, Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre