[Advert-L] Scripps Senior Send-Off

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Mon May 30 23:45:52 EDT 2011

Hey guys.... thought I'd pass this email on encouraging all of you to attend :)!!

On behalf of the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism's administration and the school's ImPRessions account, we would like to invite you to the first Scripps Senior Send-Off. It will be held Tuesday, May 31st from 4:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Scripps Amphitheater. There will be free food, a photo booth and entertainment provided by The Bob Stewart Band. Come have a fun relaxing time and hang out with your graduating friends.

We want to say goodbye to our graduating seniors and wish them luck in all of their endeavors. We hope that you'll join us!

Please inform all of your members, especially your graduating seniors, of the event.

Thank you and have a great day!
Samantha Bartlett
Account Executive, ImPRessions: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism

Attached is the flyer for the event

--
ImPRessions public relations team,
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism

--
Best wishes,

Hilary Johnson

President, OU Ad Asociation
Intern, Kegfly.com
Marketing Director, 2011 National Student Advertising Compeition - AAF
Professional Sales Certificate Candidate, Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre