[Advert-L] MediaVest TONIGHT!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed May 11 05:31:39 EDT 2011

Yo yo Ad Club,

What's up Ad Clubbers? The time has come for Ad Club once again.  With that being said, tonight at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111 we will be welcoming Melissa Hough and Anne Dupuis from MediaVest! This is an incredible opportunity, folks.  MediaVest is one of the largest media agencies and this is a great chance to speak with them and ask them any questions you may have.

Also please please please stick around after and come to dinner with us after! Who doesn't love a meal uptown and who better to share that meal with than some Advertising professionals? I know...there is no one better.

Tonight is really important folks.  We have a lot of reminders and updates for everyone as well to go over so BE THERE.  ALSO Thumbprint wants your help!! They will be meeting right before the meeting at 5 pm in Scripps 212 and would love to see your pretty faces.

See you tonight,
Emily

--

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International