[Advert-L] Tonight's Meeting!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed May 4 12:02:37 EDT 2011

Hey all,

What's up Ad Clubbers! Alright, it is Wednesday which means TONIGHT we will be having Ad Club at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111! Make sure you are there tonight because we are more than excited to welcome a speaker from Bridge Worldwide to come and speak to Ad Club about this awesome profession we call advertising.

This is a great chance to get your questions answered and a great networking opportunity for everyone!  Be sure to stick around after because we will be taking him to dinner and showing him how awesome Athens really is.

Be there! See you tonight friends,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International