[Advert-L] Ad Club Tomorrow!!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 19:47:52 EST 2011

Happy Week 10 everyone!

How's it going Ad Club?! GUESS WHAT??? Tomorrow is Wednesday and it is our LAST Ad Club meeting of Winter Quarter! Tomorrow night at 6:30 in Scripps 111 we will be electing our new 2011-2012 Ad Club Exec Board.  This is an awesome opportunity for anyone looking to get more involved in Ad Club and be a part of something super sweet.

Make sure if you want to run for a position get your top 3 choices to Lauren asap!!  It is not too late to run and we want everyone to be involved! Ad Club is awesome and I know you're all awesome so come in and let's be awesome together.

See you all tomorrow night!
Emily

--

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International