[Advert-L] Ad Club TONIGHT!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:43:47 EST 2011

 What's up Ad Clubbers,

Tonight we will be having our usual meeting in Scripps 111 at 6:30 p.m. If there is one meeting you want to try to make it to this quarter it is this one folks.  Tonight's meeting is going to super important. We will be talking about the Chicago trip so even if you are still on the fence about this trip it is definitely worth coming and getting all the info.  ALSO we will be going over Adstravaganza (or Ad Bowl).  That is coming up ASAP and everyone should be involved, it's a lot of fun.

Our Creative team for our NSAC campaign would also like to share their top creative ideas.  This is really important because we need to get everyone's input, whether it's good or bad.  So even if you couldn't be a huge part of NSAC this year you can still have a say in the creative aspect, which, let's face it, is what the entire campaign really centers around.  SO COME AND HELP US!

If these aren't reasons enough to come to Ad Club tonight there will also be PIZZZZA!!! We're going over a lot and we like to keep our group fed so be there tonight!

Some last few points:  If you haven't paid dues yet those are $65! Make sure to get those in and get them to Eric.  ALSO Thumbprint will be meeting at 6 p.m. right before Ad Club in Scripps 212.  They would love more members so come and help them out! Finally, if anyone has individual work for the SOFA competition that they would like to submit bring it to the meeting tonight.

Sorry this is a novel but I told you tonight's meeting was going to be big! See ya there!

Cheers,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International