[Advert-L] Everything Else!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 1 14:50:42 EST 2011

 Think you could get rid of me that fast??

I'm back with all the other important info that everyone needs to know.  OKAY, first of all, this Wednesday, Thumbprint will be meeting at 6:00 p.m. in Scripps 212 just like they would before our regular meetings.  They have a lot of awesome projects going on right now for our clients so go check it out!

Also, Chicago is next week already! The excuse letters from Professor Davis will be in the Ad Club mailbox in Scripps by tomorrow, Wednesday.  Make sure you go and pick those up to show your professors, we don't want anyone failing in the name of Ad Club. Also remember to register for the conference on the AAF website.  It's only $50 this year so make sure to register if you are going on the trip.  If you have any questions about Chicago you can email Candace, cs210806 at ohio.edu, and she can help you out.

FINALLY the Mr. Empower talent show is coming up this Thursday and we need a nice mister out there who would love to do something awesome for Ad Club.  It can be any talent.  If anyone is interested in this, which you should, it is Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Baker Center Theater.  Your talent needs to last 3-5 minutes.  So bust your mad skills and win Mr. Empower for us!

I think that's everything! Enjoy!

Emily

--
Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International