[Advert-L] Wednesday's Meeting!

Doll, Robert rd229606 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:40:46 EDT 2011

Lasko's right, friends.

PRSSA vs Ad Club kickball. Stuff's serious. Last year we were ashamed, walked away like a bunch of kicked puppies with our tails between our legs. Partly because most of you crapped out on us. This year, we take it to the MAN! It's my last year, and if I leave this school being one upped by PRSSA in kickball, I won't walk at graduation. So if you're not there, I will personally hunt you down and drag you to the field, personally. We need to bring an army. I want PRSSA sweating anxiety inhaling stress. I want them swallowing and coughing on a feeling of pure kickball inferiority. I mean come on we have Brooke "The Destroyer" Barron who will be wearing softball raiments. This will be the most important ad club event of the year. NSAC is JV compared to this.

So basically, you better be there.