[Advert-L] Ad Club TOMORROW!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:36:43 EDT 2011

What's good Ad Club?!?!

Happy Spring Quarter, Ad Clubbers! It is the greatest time of the year, SPRING! And just when you think things could not get any better, Wednesday comes around the corner which we all know means, AD CLUB!

Therefore, tomorrow, Wednesday, we will kick off this quarter at 6 p.m. (back to our old time) in Scripps 111.  This week will be our NSAC Presentation Team tryouts! We have all worked extremely hard on this years campaign and it is so exciting to see it all finally come together.  Also, our Ad Club tee shirts are in so if you wanted one they are $15.  If you did not sign up to get one and want one you can bring money as well because we have extras!

Also, our NSAC books are in and let me tell you they are unreal how awesome they are. Those are $15 as well and a great tool to use during an interview.

So see you all tomorrow, Ad Club! Let's get excited for another awesome quarter!

Emily

P.S. Thumbprint will be meeting at 5 p.m. in Scripps 212 and would love everyone to come out for it!

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International