[Advert-L] Ad Club this week!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 28 12:36:12 EDT 2010

 What's up Ad Clubbers,

First of all, on behalf of the Executive Board and ALL of Ad Club, I want to thank each and every one of you who came to our Toga Celebration last week!! It was definitely a huge success and we are so happy that so many of you could come out for it.  Thanks for making yet another reason why this is college and we don't want to miss this!

This week we will be having our meeting as always tomorrow, Wednesday, at 7 p.m. in Scripps 111.  This is going to be a really fun meeting.  We will be hanging with some of our PRSSA friends and learning about the future of the advertising sequence.  The plan to merge PR and Advertising into one major has all of us scratching our heads a little bit so to get all of your questions answered come on out tomorrow and hear all about this.

ALSO! Join us afterward for some Courtside pizza because, as if Wednesdays weren't awesome enough with Ad Club already, it is also Slice Night at Courtside.  So bring your quarters and have some pizza with us and PRSSA after the meeting.

See you all tomorrow night!

Emily

Emily Lasko
Member Relations Chair