[Advert-L] IMPORTANT: MediaVest job opportunities!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue May 11 17:05:32 EDT 2010

 Hello once again Ad Club!!

We received information today that our two guests from MediVest, Melissa Hough and Nadia Hile, will be setting up job interviews for entry level positions in media planning, buying, and research.  SO..attached to this email is the sign-up sheet for interviews.  There are also internship positions available for the summer for those that are going into their Junior or Senior year!!!  Melissa and Nadia will be interviewing for all of these as well!

PLEASE read the sign up sheet carefully and choose a time that works for you and email Melissa and Nadia DIRECTLY with the time you would like to sign up for.  Also email a copy of your resume to them as well!  Their email addresses are listed on the sign-up sheet!

If you are interesting in an informational interview please email them also because they understand how beneficial this is to younger students.

This is an awesome opportunity so take a look at the sign-up sheet and email them ASAP!!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW :)
Emily

--
Emily Lasko