[Advert-L] Ad Club Cinco de Mayo!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 14:08:27 EDT 2010

 Yo Ad Club,

So this Wednesday we will NOT be having our regular meeting.  Due to the fact that it is CINCO DE MAYO and we want to send our seniors off in style we will be having a social instead!! This will be our way of sending off our seniors and thanking them for everything they have done for Ad Club over the years.  We're doing things up right Cinco de Mayo style so everyone come out this Wednesday night to celebrate with us! The festivities will begin at 9 p.m. at Sandi's house at 64 N. Congress.  Keep a lookout for the Facebook event also for this with all the details.

So remember no regular meeting this Wednesday!  Come out instead that night and have some fun with your favorite group of people :)

See you Wednesday night!!

Emily

Emily Lasko
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism