[Advert-L] T-Shirts

Barley, William wb265406 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 10 13:09:43 EST 2010

 Hey guys,
Just a reminder that T-shirts are in!! This is going to be the last meeting of the quarter so if you ordered one, its important that you come tonight so that you can get your new favorite T shirt. Also, there are extras, I know that a lot of you signed up last week but if there are any more of you out there interested in grabbing a T and you didnt order one earlier...come to the meeting tonight and chances are we can hook u up.

See you guys tonight!

Good Luck to all of you trying out tonight!!

-Mitch