[Advert-L] Presentation Team Tryouts blurb!

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 23:05:13 EST 2010

Hello potential presenters!!

 As you all know, we will be have our NSAC Presentation team tryouts next
Wednesday, March 6 during the ad club meeting (6:00 p.m. - Scripps 111).

 Before Wednesday, we will be randomly assigning names to a time slot. If
you have any time conflict (can't make it to ad club until late, have to
leave ad club early, can't come to ad club at all, etc) please respond to
this email detailing the conflict as soon as possible.

 Also, if you haven't signed up and still want to, or did sign up and have
changed your mind, please let us now asap.

 When presenting to ad club you will first introduce yourself and give a
brief overview of your previous public speaking experience and/or
involvement with NSAC, as well as a few other questions that are listed
before the paragraph. Then you will go into presenting the paragraph that we
have provided. The paragraph is attached to this email.

 After everyone has presented, all of the ad club members (including you)
will vote on the top 5 people they would like to represent our school and
campaign at the competition.

 As a member of the NSAC presentation team, you will be responsible for
representing our campaign in the competition.  Since you are the face of
this campaign, it is important to show a knowledge and passion for the whole
campaign.

 While being on presentation team takes hard work, time and dedication, it
is really is a great opportunity to gain public speaking experience, meet
knew people, and have some fun!

 We will let everyone know who will be on presentation team by Sunday March
14.

GOOD LUCK :))

Katie & Lauren

--