[Advert-L] First Ad Club meeting of Winter Quarter this week!!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 19:01:03 EST 2010

Hello Ad Club!

Hope everyone had a great break and your winter quarter is off to a great start!

We will be kicking off winter quarter this Wednesday 6:00 pm in
Scripps 111.  We will not be having a meeting next week so it is
really important for you to attend this weeks meeting to be informed
of the cool events we are planning this quarter, such as fundraisers,
the Chicago trip, Ad Bowl, and NSAC.

Here is some information about some items we will be covering in the meeting:

Fundraisers - We will be having a fundraiser of the quarter on Sunday
January 31 in which we need 13 people to volunteer to help park cars
from 11:00 am - 3:30pm.  Ad Club would make $275 if we can get enough
people to volunteer.  We are also on stand by to do the same
fundraiser this Saturday January 9.  We only get to have our awesome
socials and Ad Bowl if we raise money from these opportunities so come
to the meeting on Wednesday to sign up to help!

NSAC - Also, the NSAC marketing team as well as all the directors have
been working hard already on the NSAC campaign.  This week, we will be
updating everyone on where we are as well as have team sign ups for
those who still need to do so.  Meetings start next week so it is
important for you to hear where we are and get on email lists!

So again, Ad Club this week, Wednesday January 6 @ 6:00 pm in Scripps
111.  We know it is cold but it will be great to see everyone after
the long break and talk about all the exciting events we have to look
forward to this quarter!

Hope to see everyone Wednesday!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Campaign Director, National Student Advertising Competition
kb382106 at ohio.edu