[Advert-L] ADSTRAVAGANZA!

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:35:06 EST 2010

Hello Ad Club,

ADSTRAVAGANZA is tomorrow!!  (After some miscommunication, this is what it
will be called this year)

It will be tomorrow from 7:00pm - 10:00pm in the basement of Red Brick (The
Bullpen) on Court Street.  It is a $5 cover for those who have not already
paid the entry fee.  EVERYONE is invited, not just Ad Club, tell your
friends, roommates, teachers, classmates, EVERYONE.  We want this to be a
great event to showcase the talented students who worked hard over the
weekend on these commercials.

Check out the event on Facebook as well and invite your friends!  (event
title is ADSTRAVAGANZA 2010)

Here is the info from the Facebook event:

"The Superbowl is fast-approaching and everyone knows who is going to come
out on top this year....the ADS!!! That's why we've been gearing up for the
big game by having Ad Club's very own superbowlcommercialmaking
competition.

Join us at Red Brick this Wednesday as we screen our very own homemade tv
spots and fist-fight over which deserve a prestigious 'Dovie' award. Great
advertising and happy hour prices all night will make for the best night
ever!

$5 @ the door, unless you have already paid to participate...then it's
FREE!"

So spread the word about the event and hope to see you all tomorrow,

Katie Burkhart