[Advert-L] TOGA PARTY! 117 Mill tonight @ 8:00 pm!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 17 09:57:10 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our fist social
of the quarter tonight at Candace's house 117 Mill Street (across from
Palmer Street).  It is a great way to start off the year and get know
more members of Ad Club.  Bring your friends and come out in your
toga!   If you have any questions as to where the party is or would
like someone to meet you, please contact any of the Exec Board
members.

Hope to see you tonight!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University's Advertising Association
(515) 503-9403