[Advert-L] Next Week's Meeting

Barley, William wb265406 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 29 10:47:30 EDT 2009

 (Katie, if this only comes to you, then I did it wrong & could you please forward it to the club?)

Hey guys!

Hope everyone had a good time carving pumpkins last night, and now that everyone is in the Halloween spirit, I wanted to tell you all a little bit about next week before the weekend festivities begin.

So next week, we are going to have some guest speakers come in and there is going to be a few REALLY good opportunities. MARC is coming to speak to ad club next wednesday. MARC stands for Marketing Advertising Research Consultants and they're excited to come down and are hoping to meet some people to hire! MARC is headquartered in Pittsburgh but they have offices in Chicago, Dallas, and Miami.

MARC is going to bring their HR rep on November 3rd and 4th and they'll want to meet with seniors for winter internship opportunities and summer internship opportunities as well as some job opportunities. If you aren't a senior, don't be discouraged, they want to talk to a number of juniors sophomores and even freshman about internship opportunities coming this winter and this coming summer.

MARC's going to have these internship interviews during the day on Wednesday. If you are interested, please coordinate with Lauren Corna (lc159406 at ohio.edu) about available time slots. MARC will also do a sort of "call-back" session on Thursday.

This is going to be a really really good opportunity for everyone so talk to Lauren if you're interested and make sure to come to the Meeting Next Week Nov. 3rd! We'll be back in 111 so don't worry about being cold.

Thanks guys,
See you Next week!

-Mitch