[Advert-L] Food Drive Reminder

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:55:47 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to remind you that we are doing the food drive all this
week!  There currently is a box in the mail room in Scripps so anytime
this week you can drop off any non-perishable items to help the Athens
Food Bank.  They are very happy and excited that we are helping them
so please try to donate something if you can!  Some Ad Club members
will be in Scripps 111 on Wednesday at 6 with treats for those who
drop off items so feel free to stop by during that time.

Hope everyone had an awesome quarter and we are all looking forward to
getting NSAC going in full forth when we come back.  Remember to
complete your homework for your groups and get some surveys filled
out!

As always, feel free to email me with any questions!

Good luck on exams and have a safe and relaxing winter break!!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair Ohio University Advertising Association
Campaign Director, National Student Advertising Association
kb382106 at ohio.edu