[Advert-L] Bring items for garage sale to Ad Club!!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Tue May 19 11:58:08 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club,

We will be having a meeting Wednesday at 6:00pm in Scripps 111.  We will be
going over the events for the upcoming week and then we will head to
McCracken fields to play wiffle ball!  If you just want to meet us at the
field, we should be heading there around 6:30.

Just a reminder to bring any items you have for the garage sale.  We are
willing to sell anything clothes, books, posters, cds, furniture, ANYTHING!
The sale is next Thursday May 28.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair