[Advert-L] Senior Sendoff tomorrow -- no meeting Wednesday

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 22:38:53 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club!

Just a reminder that we are having a social tomorrow to celebrate with all
the seniors one last time.  It begins at 8:00 pm and is at Sandi Hensel's
house, 64 North Congress Street (it is in a blue house, on the right past
the church).  There will be food and drinks so come celebrate Cinco de Mayo
with all of Ad Club!  Since we are having the social tomorrow, there will
be NO regular Ad Club meeting on Wednesday.

We were thinking about getting an Ad Club Relay for Life team together for
the Relay on Friday May 15.  If you are interested email Sandi Hensel at
sh171406 at ohio.edu. Also, we were thinking that for a fundraiser, we could
drive people to and from 6Fest on Satuday May 16.  If anyone is interested
in helping Ad Club raise some money, email Robert Doll at rd229606 at ohio.edu.

At the meeting next Wednesday, we will be discussing potential plans and
carpools for attending the NSAC Nationals in Washington,D.C. from June 4-6.
Check your availability so we can discuss the plans next Wednesday.

Hope everyone can come out tomorrow and thank the seniors for all their
hard work over the past four years!!

Katie Burkhart
74 West State Street
Athens, Ohio 45701