[Advert-L] Fwd: Sad News - Chris Glaser (fwd)

Hong Cheng chengh at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 10:54:21 EST 2009

Dear Ad Clubbers:

This is indeed sad news: Chris Glaser, our great former Ad Club
member/officer and an outstanding recent advertising graduate from our
school, lost his battle with cancer early this morning, according to an
e-mail distributed by Director Hodson. (Please see Dr. Hodson's e-mail
attached below for more detail.)

I will keep you informed when receiving more details.

My deepest condolence,

--
Hong Cheng, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Advertising