[Advert-L] Ad Bowl Reminder

Ryan M. Dease rd192106 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:40:35 EST 2009

Hello fellow Ad Clubbers,
This is just a reminder to make sure to register your teams to participate in Ad
Bowl. We've made
registration a little easier too by adding an option. So now, to register you
can either:

-Bring $5 to Scripps 105 by 4:15pm today (Friday)
         or
-Register with me (Ryan) by visiting our booth on the 1st floor of Baker
tomorrow (Sat) between 12-
2pm

If you would like some more information, all the dates and times are listed on
our website and now,
you can actually download the rules sheet right from the homepage!

http://ouadassociation.org/

If you're interested in joining a team or are looking for some more people to be
one your team then join
our Facebook group and post on the wall.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=58017689576

If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me an email or a text. My number
is (330) 591-5561.
This is going to be really fun guys, and don't feel bad if you can't find the
time to compete. Remember
to come to the Aqua Lounge for the screening on the 4th and cheer on your fellow
Ad Clubbers.

Cheers and Happy Filming!
Ryan

_______________________________________