[Advert-L] AD CLUB THIS WEEK

Lauren Corna lc159406 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 12:32:42 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder we will be meeting tonight in Scripps 111 at 6:00.  We will
be playing advertising jeopardy!  This should be really fun make sure to
join us!

Also, After the meeting everyone going to Chicago MUST be present for a
short meeting about the trip.  If you can't come, contact Laura.

Lastly, our Jackie O's Fundraiser is TOMORROW.  We have 3 bands: Mindfish,
The Vise Versas, and The Ordinance lined up to play and it should be a lot
of fun and a great way for ad club to make some money!!  Make sure to tell
all of your friends and bring as many people as you know.  The music starts
at 10:00.  Cover charge is $3 for 21 and up and $5 for underage.

See you tonight!
-Lauren Corna