[Advert-L] Ad Bowl, Ad Club & Chicago!

Ryan M. Dease rd192106 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 3 15:27:58 EST 2009

Hello all Ad Clubbers!

As many of you probably already know, we will not be having a regular Ad Club meeting tomorrow
night. Instead, we will be having our Chicago finale at the same time and place as the Ad Club meeting.
That means that tomorrow night at 6pm in Scripps 111 we will be finalizing all things about the
Chicago trip. Many of you have already paid for your hotel but if you haven't it's okay, we've extended
the deadline to tomorrow at 6 in 111. So whether or not you've already paid or still need to pay, be
sure to come to this meeting; we'll be signing up for carpools and hotel assignments and we'll even
walk down to the Scripps lab and walk you through the online registration for the conference so that
everyone knows exactly how they're getting there, who their staying with and all that jazz. If you plan
to register for the conference tomorrow night just be sure to bring a credit card and if you still need to
pay for the hotel just bring a check made out to "OU Ad Association" for $170.

Also, it's finally here! The 2009 OU Ad Bowl is tomorrow night at 10pm! If you're one of the paying
members of a participating team then your admission is free. If you missed out on the competitive
filming action don't worry...it's only 5 bucks to get in and it's open to everyone! Bring your friends and
roomates - bring anyone you want but don't miss out on this opportunity to watch and vote for your
favorite fellow ad clubber's tv commercials. We will be showing the spots on a big screen along with the
best 'real' commercials from the Super Bowl.

So again:
Chicago Finale - Tomorrow (Wed) 6pm, Scripps 111
2009 OU Ad Bowl - Tomorrow (Wed) 10pm, Aqua Lounge (basement of 19 South)

Okay, sorry this was so long but I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!

Cheers,
Ryan

_______________________________________

Ryan M. Dease