[Advert-L] Chicago Conference Information!!

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:19:08 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

Hope your break is going well :)  Here is some information from Megan
about the Chicago Conference in February!  If you have any questions,
please email Megan!

Thanks,
Katie Burkhart

Hey Ad Clubbers,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up on our upcoming Chicago trip
in February. It will be Thursday Feb 25 through Sunday the 28. We
usually take Megabus overnight on Wednesday and take the day one on
Sunday during the day back home. It seems that the bus overnight on
Wednesday is either sold out or they are not offering one. Unless
everyone wants to pay for an extra hotel night Wednesday and take the
day bus, I'm assuming that we will want to carpool to Chicago so we
don't waste the entire Thursday on the bus. I know that some people
wanted to buy their tickets early for Megabus because they are much
cheaper, but I just wanted to give you a heads up on the situation. If
you have any thoughts, email me at meganpaynter at gmail.com

The conference will be all day Friday and I'm arranging agency tours
for Thursday. This gives you all Saturday to tour - there's a lot of
cool things to see! If you want to check out the conference in
advance, it's http://www.chicagoadfed.org/. It's a great conference
and I learned so much from it last year. If you have any questions at
all, please let me know!

Have a relaxing rest of your break and very happy holidays! :)

Megan

--
Megan L. Paynter
meganpaynter.com

Vice President - OU Advertising Association
Creative Director - NSAC 2009-2010
Advertising Student - E.W. Scripps School of Journalism