[Advert-L] No Cookout- COURTSIDE WEDNESDAY!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 23:22:28 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Since the weather looks rainy Wednesday, we are going to meet at Courtside
(end of Court St. towards Carpenter) at 6:00pm for 50 cent Slice Night.
After pizza we are going to go to the FREE pre- screening of "State of
Play", a journalistic movie starring Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel
McAdams and Helen Mirren.  We will be setting up rides to the movie at
dinner.

T- Shirt designs are also due to the Ad Club mailbox on Wednesday so make
sure to get your design turned in if you want it to be considered!

Friday, we will be selling popsicles on South Green from 12:00- 4:00pm.  If
you are interested in helping sell popsicles for a half hour or any time
during the day, email the fundraiser chairs Robert Doll rb229606 at ohio.edu
or Chad Harville at ch159208 at ohio.edu

We hope to see everyone at Courtside on Wednesday!

Katie Burkhart
74 West State Street
Athens, Ohio 45701
(513) 503-9403