[ACTIONforOU] ACTION Monday

Wilson, Theresa tw099811 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 15 10:32:15 EDT 2014

Good morning future ACTION for OU members!
Just a reminder,
ACTION for OU will have our next meeting today at 7:15pm in Grover room W305.

We will be discussing committees and our big events for the year. We strongly encourage you to attend along with one or more friends!

Hopefully you find interest in the fun, inspirational services/events ACTION will bring to Athens. We look forward to seeing you there and remember, we can change the world with just ME and YOU.

It's a movement. It's a network. It's a lifestyle. Take ACTION!

Theresa L. Wilson
Ohio University Undergraduate '16
Scripps College of Communication
Major: Communication Studies, Minor: Marketing
Teach for America--Recruitment Fellow Intern
 LINKS Program--Peer mentor
Career and Leadership Development Center--Employer Relations Office Assistant
Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity--Member